- 1366 downloads at 17 mb/s
MP3 version RAR archive
- 1191 downloads at 19 mb/s
FLAC version RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B||–Frank Luther||Eleven Cent Cotton
Written-By – Miller*, Dermer*
|A||–Carson J. Robison* And Frank Luther||The Utah Trail
Written-By – Palmer*
- Guitar [Uncredited], Harmonica [Uncredited] – Carson Robison
- Tenor Vocals – Frank Luther
- Whistling [Uncredited] – Carson Robison (tracks: B)
NotesWith additional accompaniment of fiddle and banjo by unknown artists.
Both sides recorded 8 May 1929 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 8741-1
Side B matrix no. 8742-3.
These sides also released on Banner 6400, Domino (Canada) 183006, Oriole 1595, Homestead 16051, Crown 5100, Melotone (Canada) 83006, and Sterling 283006, often under pseudonym.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 2269-1 2 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 2270-2 1 10
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 2269
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 2270
Related Frank Luther / Carson J. Robison And Frank Luther - Eleven Cent Cotton / The Utah Trail mp3 / flac albums: