- 1971 downloads at 17 mb/s
MP3 version RAR archive
- 1149 downloads at 19 mb/s
FLAC version RAR archive
|1-1||Everyday And Crucified||3:28|
|1-3||Dreams In Celluloid||6:44|
|1-5||The Fan, The Bellows||3:32|
|1-9||Less Than Human||2:31|
|1-10||Things I Wish I'd Said||5:16|
|Live In Berlin|
|2-1||Less Than Human||3:51|
|2-6||Pleasure And Pain||4:15|
|2-7||Singing Rule Britannia (While The Walls Close In)||3:50|
|2-11||Splitting In Two||4:55|
- Copyright (c) – Imaginary Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Imaginary Records
- Distributed By – Revolver
- Distributed By – APT
- Recorded At – Loft, Berlin
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Artwork [Sleeve Art] – Art Object
- Bass, Vocals – Mark Burgess
- Drums – John Lever
- Guitar – Reg Smithies
- Guitar, Keyboards – Dave Fielding
NotesLimited edition of 5,000 copies.
Both discs were also released individually: Dali's Picture and Aufführung In Berlin. Incidentally, both discs contain matrix numbers that bear their individual release catalog numbers.
Disc two was recorded at The Loft, Berlin 1983.
Track 2-7 is incorrectly titled on both the cover and back insert as "Singing Blue Britannia". The individual release has it titled correctly as "Singing Rule Britannia".
While the cover and back insert both state that disc 2 is titled as "Live In Berlin", the disc itself is printed as "Aufführung In Berlin" which is how it was titled when released individually.
© Imaginary Records 1993
℗ Imaginary Records 1993
Distributed by Revolver / APT
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 016555 704329
- Barcode (String): 5016555704329
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): ILLCD 041 : 1:1 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): ILLCD 042 · 1:2 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
Related The Chameleons - Dali's Picture/Live In Berlin mp3 / flac albums: